When do you start logging food and excersise for a new day?

Options
2»

Replies

• LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I log according to exact time... and agree that regardless of how you split your days, splitting them consistently at the same time EACH time is important. so you don't try to fudge the numbers and cheat yourself.
  • fit_and_fab_after_kids
    Options
    i like to log my dinners the night before because i have a meal plan and know what dinner i am having! this makes it easier to keep track during the day and i don't get caught out and go over my calories :) im also a busy mum of two a toddler and a baby so sometimes im time poor and it just makes it easier. i hope this helps :)
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I stay up late just about every night, i consistently log mine from midnight to midnight, if i work out after midnight it goes on the fresh day, as does snacking, it keeps me accountable for them imo. I think it doesn't matter which way u do it, just pick a way n stick to it, as long as they're logged, u see how they're affecting ur counts.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I too have insomnia but try not to eat after 11:00 pm. I start my day at midnight but on the rare occassion that I do eat around 1:00 or so, I'll count it for the previous day. If it's really bad and I eat later than that, I count it for the following day. This actually helps me not eat b/c I don't dare want to go into the next day's calorie allottment. If it does happen, I foce myself to wait until 5:00 am, unless I'm feeling nauseous b/c I'm diabetic. Then all bets are off.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I work nights, usually finish between 4 and 5 AM but I log everything from midnight to midnight.
  • arachniagirl
    arachniagirl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with late night snacking so I close my diary at 10pm. If I eat after 10 it goes into the next day and I have to start with a smaller calorie allowance. This is helping me to stop snacking so much at night.