Need help!

Options
I have been struggling with my weight for years, I am now 21 years old. Im my younger teens I was always about 140lbs. I am 5'3.5" and now about 172lbs. I made a goal to lose 60 pounds in 3 months. I know a lot of people will tell me this is unhealthy, but I have heard from nutritionists that 5 pounds a week is healthy. I know I wont lose the same every week obviously. But I feel as though I am more unhealthy being overweight like I am now and at risk for heart disease and diabetes that runs in my family, than to lose 60 pounds in 3 months. Can someone help me calculate how many calories I need to eat a day and burn through exercise a day to reach my goal of 5 pounds a week? My BMR is about 1522. As of right now I have started to eat mainly salads and chicken and fruits and am trying to run a mile outside and workout on my gazelle edge for an hour/3miles every day. Please help me, I need to see results fast or I get frustrated and give up. I dont want to take a year or 6 months to lose this weight that others can lose in 2 months. I dont want to quit this time. I just want numbers and explanations, not advise. Please? Thanks to anyone willing to help. Do any of you have similar height to weight goals or success stories and how did you do it and how long did it take? I have tried using the online calculators but they frustrate me and do not make since.