Where do you lose fat first?

Options
Hey everyone!

Just curious if anyone had a certain "area" where they seemed to lose first.

Face? Stomach? Legs?

For myself it seems to be face first, then stomach, and then hips/legs, and lastly, and unfortunately, arms.

What about you?

Replies

• Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My butt was the first to go :sad: , then my cheeks, then my stomach and up next my arms. :drinker:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    face and waist
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Neck, chest, boobs.
  • AmyRrrr
    AmyRrrr Posts: 3
    Options
    I loose weight on my legs, face and lower arms which can be annoying because those are the bits people see the most so I get a lot of "eat a burger you're so skinny" from them. You can't see my stomach guys!!
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Lucky! I lose my arm fat last. No matter what I do to them. Eh...its my trouble spot haha
  • AmyRrrr
    AmyRrrr Posts: 3
    Options
    Lucky! I lose my arm fat last. No matter what I do to them. Eh...its my trouble spot haha

And most people will tell you to exercise your arms or whatever your trouble bit is which will only increase the size of them when the muscle builds up under the fat!
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    I seem to be losing it around my tummy and my legs first, specially lower legs and ankles etc :) but i do alot of walking which is my main exercise at this time.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Face, boobs, tummy, thighs, hips, lower legs, back, neck, arms. :tongue:
  • melissa10666
    Options
    1) stomach
    2) back
    3) thighs
    4) arms
    5) butt :(

haha xx
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    My arms, then my face, then my legs, and ive yet to lose any stomach :(
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Tush and face. Stomach and upper arms appear to be last.
  • Omsy828
    Omsy828 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    face, arms, stomach and my legs arent getting any skinner
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    Options
    1.) Face
    2.) Chest/breasts
    3.) Stomach
    4.) Legs
    5.) Arms
  • stephanie_pephanie
    Options
    Seemingly everywhere EXCEPT for where I want to lose it most! Boobs, hands, face first - stomach, butt and thighs last. lol:tongue:
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Chest is first, my collar bones are the first to reappear, then face, arms, legs, but and lastly stomach. Considering stomach is the only place I'm unhappy with at the moment this is very frustrating.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Stomach, then boobs, then arms. I've yet to see any change below the waist, which makes pencil skirts a no no :(
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Fortunately my belly was the first thing to drop noticeably. Although weight loss was obviously a big part in this, I think this might also have had a bit to do with change in diet from a very wheat based diet to almost a wheat free diet.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Fairly even all over, although my waist has a slight advantage at higher weights, given that it is usually the last to gain, too.
  • katiechelle88
    katiechelle88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For me I seem to lose it from my face, boobs then waist. Lose it last where I need to lose it - on stomach, bum & hips!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Back and face.