hi everyone

Options
well to begin with i would like to say this is the best website i found so far. :smile: but before this website i use to go on another website one that my girlfriend at the time recommended me to go on :frown: it was called prettythin.com it was for ppl who had eating disorders
it took me a while to realize that my gf was anorexic after half a year of being with her kinda wierd. but when i went on pretty thin i became obsessed with my weight because everyone on there was obsessed with there weight to. i did all types of diets but the ones i can remember is the A,B,C, diet the HOLLYWOOD DIET, the LEMONADE DIET, i did them all i was at my skinniest my stomach was almost gone... so i pushed harder and cut back even more on eating i would have about 2 cups of apple juice a day and then i would would dance for hours a day i did situp pushups squats lunges walked ran everything but not eat just drank a cup of juice or water. it was day 6 :ohwell: with no food i woke up went to the bathroom and i just i jogged in place for about 15 minutes to break a sweat left out the bathroom did about 70 crunches 50 pushups i stretched everything was fine day 8:sick: no food i got up i stumbled went to the bathroom looked in the mirror and at my body i had a big smile on my face i thought to myself chowww whos that sexy beast as i stood there with a smile i fell back up against the wall and started coughing ... i opened the bathroom door tried to do my daily routine but i couldnt i went to go grab juice awwww quenched i thought to myself :noway: my gf came outside and said hey r u ok o saw three of her n my vision and said yes in fine <lying> :ohwell: she said wow u dropped alot of weight i said thanks ive been trying i started sweating again she asked was i ok could she get me something to drink i said no i just need to sit down . she said u dont look so good i said im just a little dizzy i havent ate anything. she said whens the last time u ate i said 8 days ago :frown: i was like tht on and off for months until i just started emotionally eating. i hate it. i loved having discipline over myself not eating. the girls on prettythin r fantastic and i dont knock them one bit but it was literally a good thing for me to fine this website because its showing me how to do this the right safe friendly way welp i know this is long but heres my story so hello everyone.
:smile: :happy: