HRM

Options
Hi I'm looking at getting a HRM to track calories accurately, looking on eBay and there is a polar F7 for a reasonable price, any reviews or other recommendations? Can't afford to spend a lot !

Thanks

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong with a Polar.... Alot of people on here have the FT4 or FT7 both are great... I have the FT60 model because I wanted to be able to track my V02 Max.... Best of Luck!!
  • phlower
    phlower Posts: 103
    Options
    I use an FT4 and I love it. It does what I need- tracks and records calories burned, and is also coded to prevent cross-talk with other HRMs nearby. I don't know what you consider reasonable, but a new one costs around $80-$90 and has lasted me 2 years now. Hope this helps!
  • KateL1969
    KateL1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If you are in Britain, Lidl are selling them for £12.50 at the moment! Seems do to everything it needs to - and is a bargain!
  • joanne51971
    Options
    i have a polar ft40 and i love it!! i would never workout without it!! :noway:
  • broomnic
    broomnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies I've just bought the one from lidl and will upgrade if needed in a few months, just tested and seems pretty good !