Insanity Week 1

Options
2»

Replies

• armyvettech
    Options
    hello,

I just finished week one yesterday. Today was my rest day....Although I woke up at 7am and ready to workout, but my body needed the rest. :)
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I also just finished week 1... though I start week 2 tomorrow :)
  • daizileigh
    daizileigh Posts: 24
    Options
    just finishing week one today! anyone can add me :)
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I start week two tomorrw
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Just finished Insanity! You are going to love it! Might start Asylum tomorrow tho. You are going to have great results with this program. Good luck!
  • Moonlitdove
    Options
    I'm actually starting tomorrow too!!! Super Excited!
  • adornedelle
    Options
    Just inspired me to start up insanity tomorrow!!
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm starting day 1 tomorrow too! I started a week ago but left for a one week cruise to Alaska. I now have a few extra pounds to lose...lol...I promised myself I would start day 1 tomorrow as I'm flying home tonight and won't get in til late. My profile is a bit out of date now, but I'm promising to fix it up again tomorrow. I'm looking for insanity pals while I'm sitting here at the airport! Please add me as a pal if your doing insanity.. I would definitely love the encouragement as it will be my first time through. I did day one before I left for alaska and it was insane!! I was dripping in sweat! But that has been my motivator and what's been keeping me excited to start when I get back!!
  • ebarnhill
    ebarnhill Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm also starting tomorrow and need encouragements!!! im 26yrs old and my baby boy is turning 1 in a couple weeks and im still battling this baby weight. time to get serious and stop the excuses. feel free to add me :)
  • joeyease
    joeyease Posts: 4
    Options
    I started on Tuesday and just finished my first week. 6 straight days. Monday is rest day

Really love the workout. it's tough, but it's true about digging deep. can't wait to start week 2 and dig deeper

i lost 3 pounds this week. yay, i guess?