My Stupid Pal

Options

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Ah.....so are you defensive because you've had surgery, or because you're the surgeon and you're mad that sales are down?
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    I just love my natural tan
  • jet_set
    jet_set Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a better tan, should I use baby oil in the sun to get darker!?
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I haven't been active here very long, but do posts like this end up being productive??

No. Never. They stop being even slightly entertaining when the OP goes on the defense of some ridiculous point.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Or coconut oil!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    ooh I can take it but I should have added that this site is full of moronic bullies as well.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is the only fitness related website where...

People actually think the risk of being obese is less than the risks of bariatric surgery and discourage it

People think tanning is safe and encourage it

I am all for personal choice, but people come here seeking information and advice and I fear they will get a bad batch of both

Don't you have bigger fish to fry?? Go to sparkpeople.com and get off of mfp, we won't be sad to see you go
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Or coconut oil!

Bacon Fat, can be a bit messy but when it starts to smell awesome you should go in the shade. :)
  • supatim
    Options
    ooh I can take it but I should have added that this site is full of moronic bullies as well.

Now you've done it. Reported.
  • JenAiMarres
    Options

Or coconut oil!

Bacon Fat, can be a bit messy but when it starts to smell awesome you should go in the shade. :)

I ❤ Bacon!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options

I agree with him.....guess you better report me too lol
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    This is the only site that everyone thinks it is safe to tan and not have surgery including the OP cause he is a member.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    That's cute. This is your first forum experience.

Well, welcome. Everyone has their own opinion and are able to voice it. So, it doesn't matter what YOU think. It's very empowering.
  • jcmartin0313
    Options

Typical bully response...call him out and he goes crying to the principle.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

Every site has people that you won't agree with, every site has people who think they know it all, and every site has bullies. It's just apart of the circle of the internet life. People online will say things they'd never say to your face because they aren't scared to be punched in the face. However I am probably nicer online then I am offline because I have a little moment to think before it falls out of my mouth. I have no filter for the most part, I have a lot of "I should have probably thought better on that before I said it" moments.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Or just moronic. . .
  • JenAiMarres
    Options

I wonder if he was joking due to the jovial nature of this thread.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options

Aside from generalizing your motive was perhaps compassionate. Now you are on a campaign to insult people and prove some sort of point. Your true colours are starting to show. How about just chalk it up as a learning experience and stop fueling the fire, cause you are starting to look just like the ones you complained about...just saying. :)
  • jcmartin0313
    Options
    Yes jovial is exactly the adjective I was thinking
  • supatim
    Options

I was making a reference that you don't understand. I don't care enough about you or your stupid topic to do anything but laugh at it. But coconut oil? That is entertainment.
This discussion has been closed.