New, 46, Is anyone doing the caveman diet?

Options
My brother told me about this sight. Excited to be hear. I am addicted to carbs and am embarking on the primal blueprint eating plan. Anyone else out there eating this way? I'd love to hear from you.

Replies

• jimtenn8857
    Options
    I have never heard of the caveman diet. High protein, low carbs? I did that once and lost a lot of weight. and a lot of energy too. Fell off the wagon, and gained the weight back real quick and then some. A couple of guys I work with have been using this site with some exercise and had good success. Basically, just watching what they eat, and logging it in to this site. I personally believe a balanced diet is best for healthier results. And changing bad habits.
  • zitiswiti
    zitiswiti Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the insight. Its not low in carbs as atkins. i have a couple of friends who have had success with it. i was on it a little while this spring and it is the only way of eating that keeps me from thinking of food 24/7. i think i am more carb sensitive than most.
  • paleoworks
    Options
    Hi, well fortunately we have heard of it and have demonstrated consistent sustained results for our whole family, from there we rolled it out within our community with encouraging results. So much so original core clients are telling their friends and so on. It's simple, paleo, caveman or real food diets really are the best thing ever known to man.

Mike

http://paleoworks.co.uk
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I have friends that do the Paleo. I just limit dairies and grains. I am debating actually trying it.
    (I'm 40, new here as of today, hoping it help me sort of weightloss with somme chroonnnic health issues)

-Kimberly
    3foldchord
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Not me. I don't want to look like this:
    Captain_caveman.jpg

:laugh: