New to the site

I heard about this site from a couple of guys at work who have had success. Plan to start today. My biggest challenge is my beer. Like it, a lot.

Replies

• cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Welcome Jim! I have been here for about 2 months and there is tons of great info and support. I am a 48 yr old male in the Toronto area. No one is saying you cannot have a beer...or 2. It is everything in moderation. And lite beer will be a better choice. In the end knowledge is king and helps you make better choices that work for you....and not always the best choices, just better! Feel free to add me and best of luck on your journey to achieve your goals.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Hey Jim... I hear ya about the beer! I switched to Bud Select myself 99cal per bottle. Also found myself really enjoying Mich Golden Light 64cal beers. O_o

Just remember the big key is Calories in Calories out. Exercise to comp what you put in.
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Yeah I know what you mean :) this site is great if you do it properly you will see results. I have been using it every day and weigh myself once a week. Results speak for themselves.

Feel free to add me on this. Anyone else is also welcome.

Welcome aboard :)