I need someone's help!

Options
I put myself of a strick diet because I know how i am and I know how I eat. So my diet consist of 1,400 calories.... I'm only eating healthy food and I'm cutting out a lot of fattening food! so I'm eating 2 servings of cereal in the morning a huge 5 cup bowl of fruit said and a huge salad with chicken... But I keep falling short of 350 calories! I tried eating extra food but I always end up going over my carbs and protein intake! what should I do?:sad:

Replies

• ladylaycee
    Options
    I put myself of a strick diet because I know how i am and I know how I eat. So my diet consist of 1,400 calories.... I'm only eating healthy food and I'm cutting out a lot of fattening food! so I'm eating 2 servings of cereal in the morning a huge 5 cup bowl of fruit said and a huge salad with chicken... But I keep falling short of 350 calories! I tried eating extra food but I always end up going over my carbs and protein intake! what should I do?:sad:
  • nicole0177
    Options
    you should just change your diet a little!!! I actually take aeribics class and we actually leaarned today about what you should eat everyday for a healthy diet ( a little weird)!!!

1. carbohydrates-55%-75% which seems like a lot but when you work out thats what you work off is carbs not fat until you worked out for more than 30 mins.

2. fats- 15%-30% which means good fats like unsaturated and fat from nuts

3.Protein-10%-15% youy should have a peice of meat everyday but it should only be the size of your palm.

I hope i helped a little:happy: