Fav bfast- Just had to share!

Just had to share!
I toast an English muffin and scramble 2 eggs (liquid egg subs) with some chopped onions, red/green/yellow peppers. (Trader Joe's has a frozen bag of peppers and I literally take a few out at a time; I chopped onions and froze for recipes.)

I then spread the Laughing Cow wedge on the muffin and eat with the eggs.
So filling and guilt-free!

I have made the same with a tortilla but its not as filling.

Replies

• aashorn
    aashorn Posts: 9
    That sounds really good. I'm going to have to try it. I found this recipe in a magazine for those of you that are in a hurry. You take 2 eggs, 2 tbsp of lowfat milk, and 2 tbsp of grated cheddar cheese (I use the weight watchers lowfat). You put them into a coffee cup or bowl then microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and microwave again for 45 seconds. If I'm rushing out to work, I make this with a piece of whole wheat toast. It's good and easy.:wink:
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    1/2c dry instand oatmeal plain
    1 medium apple (your favorite kind)
    sugar,cinnamon&vanilla to taste

takes less than 5 minutes to make, fills me up for hours. has a good amount of protien and fiber and you can totally do it with other fruits.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 342 Member
    I just ate 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats with a tbsp of peanut butter, half a banana, and 1 tbsp of chia seeds (I forgot to sprinkle on my cinnamon. :-( ). It fills me up for hours.
  • what do you do with the apple? chop? microwave?