Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm new but not new...

Katiecraig
Katiecraig Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I guess you could say I should know better. I'm a massage therapist for goodness sakes...and so is my husband! We've been married for 3 years and it seems like my weight climbs and plateaus, climbs and plateaus. I already exercise quite regularly, and my job is obviously quite active. I think this will be great to actually track the food that's been going in my mouth...I think those snacks have added up long enough! I found my Calorie limit to be quite high, I'm 5'9" and 165lbs...my net calorie's say it should be 1770. Seems like a lot...but I guess I can't complain! :happy:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome!!!!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Welcome....you'll love it here:flowerforyou: :heart:
This discussion has been closed.