Introduction and Some Success!

Options
tekne1
tekne1 Posts: 30 Member
Hi everyone! I have been using MFP since April or so, and I love it. I lost some weight before April using a similar website, but it got to be hard to use and it set my calorie goal to 800. I wasn't able to fix it, so I came here. I love how easy MFP is to use, and I really like the community support and seeing everyone's success. I figured it was time for my own post. Overall, I've lost 40 pounds in about 5 months. I'm 5'3", and I've gone from a size 18/20 to a size 14. I've mainly focused on controlling my portions, but now I'm trying to start eating healthier as well. Baby steps! My primary exercise is Derby Lite, which is a fitness class that uses the skills and drills of roller derby. Its been a lot of fun, so I don't even feel like I'm exercising. I have grand plans to start running and try Insanity. I'm also thinking about getting a FitBit or BodyBugg to compliment my HRM. I love gadgets. ;) Anyways, here are my before and during photos:

photoBefore-1.jpgphotoDuring-1.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the community aspect of MFP and getting to know everyone!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!