Just saying hello

tflowers56
tflowers56 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I've just recently joined and wanted to say hello. I have been reading your posts and found several suggestions that I intend to use. I am a grandmother of 2 with number 3 on the way in about 30 days. I've been struggling with Rheumetoid Arthritis and OsteoArthritis for almost two years and have gained a lot of weight from all the meds that I have to take. I'm looking for a healthy way to loose the pounds; therefore, found this site and joined. It's been very helpful being able to keep a food diary, especially one that takes the guess work out. I can't do a lot of exercises, but am looking for suggestions that are very low impact but produce results.....any takers? Thanks!

Replies

• marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Welcome! I hope this site is as good for you as it's been for lots of people, including me. And good for you for doing what you can, even with some limitations. I'm certain others will have good suggestions on low impact exercise.. I would suggest anything in the water.. there are specific programs for folks with arthritis that others find very, very helpful.

Good luck!

Marci
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.