Worst calorie days you have had...

Options
1 day 2 years ago, me and my partner went to seaside for the day.

Breakfast: Mcdonalds big breakfast( sausage, muffin, scrambled egg, hash brown, latte)
Bag of American hard gums and 2 bottles of coke on way.
Doughnuts, seafood, fudge at seaside
Fish, chips, bread and butter for tea.
More sweets for trip home and coke

When we got back, i had a wicked zinger box meal from KFC.

It came to a whopping 5000 calorie day!

I have no doubt eaten about 2000 calories in 1 sitting at a chinese buffet before. But that day at the seaside was the worst i remember clearly.

Now them treat meals, are used as a treat, than a every day or week occurence and i really enjoy it more that way.

Replies

• britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think one of the worst days was when I went to the fair and got a little crazy.. seriously like me and my friend started to get a little hysterical over the food and went crazy! Like I started off by having ice cream, and then I got this plate of like fried potatoes with ranch and cheese sauce, and then I got like a big cream puff, then a pita pocket sandwich (which was pretty healthy though), and then I got starbucks, a bag of chex mix and a candy bar. And then there was various other times when I just ate a ton of the food at my house. :/
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I have most likely had 7000 calorie days when I have binged.
    Yesterday was pretty bad, I have been eating very clean for 10 days but am on one of my not too frequent breaks with my mother which involves eating out which tends to send me on a downwards spiral.
    Yesterday I had a lot of biscuits and a few poptarts, a lunch of bagel, cream cheese, scrambled eggs and salad, some chocolate, dinner of salmon, chips(fries), salad and strawberry cheesecake tart with ice cream, and later more chocolate and half a piece of chocolate cake, half a piece of carrot cake (at theatre) and hot chocolate. That was a very heavy eating day.
    But it seems to balance out with my eating and daily exercise when I am back home again.

I did have a very severe binge day a while ago, that was probably about 10,000 calories, but I have occasional issues with bulimia so some of it did not remain in me.