Here again.

Options
Hi everybody,
I started using this over a year ago and didn't like what I saw when I started inputting all my food. I was startled by the amount of calories that I was taking in in one day. At that time I found it too hard to cut down on my eating so I quit using this, but didn't remove my account, I'm not sure why.
But my dad has started watching what he eats and he has lost a LOT of weight, and that got me inspired to start losing weight myself. That's when I started thinking about calorie counting programs that I had on my Android phone and remembered this one. I haven't been at it long, as I still find it almost too hard to count calories, but yesterday I got a Pro-Form TX-300 with a chest strap to start tracking the calories that I burn through out the day.
I'm located in about the middle of Iowa, and going through a major heat spike (again!) so it makes it hard to do anything outside, but I have been trying to find things to do around the house. I should also say that I'm the network technician so I spend most of my days sitting down in front of a computer.