Anyone Doing Power 90 Master Series?

Options
Hey all,

I just completed Power 90 and now I am moving on to Power 90 Master Series so I was wondering if there was anyone else doing this program or thinking about starting that would be interested in connecting.

Thanks!

Replies

• CupcakesToCucumbers
    Options
    I am 1/2 way through power 90....just started the 3-4 circuit today. (INSANE!). I also will be doing the master series when I'm done. Feel free to add me as a friend! I love seeing other peoples progress...especially when they've done the same program I am! :)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    P90M is not a complete workout in and of itself. It is a collection of advanced workouts for people who are experienced with Power 90 but don't yet feel comfortable moving on to P90X to supplement while doing a second rotation of Power 90.
  • pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I never did P90M but I did complete P90. P90 is a good workout but it gets old fast. P90X is more extreme, fun and it does not get boring. I will be starting a P90X Challenge Group in September. If anyone is interested, send me a message and I'll give you more information.
  • InfinitePoss
    InfinitePoss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response everyone!

mwilley i will add you as a friend and please feel free to share you experience with P90. I was very happy with the results but I am happy to move on to something else or at least have some more options. I literally can recite almost everyone of Tony's lines at this point , which is really annoying for my wife;-)

And contingencypl, my understanding is that Power 90 Master Series can be done as a completely separate work out. I believe there actual schedule is available at Beachbody. I suppose that could do another round of P90 and add in some of the routines from P90 MS but I am not sure why that would be necessary. P90 only has a total of two works outs, with Sweat and Sculpt 3-4, while P90 MS has Sculpt and Sweat 5-6 plus Core Cardio, Cardio Intervals, Plyo Legs and UML (upper middle lower). Plus the work outs are actually a bit longer.