So frustrating

Options
onyxgirl17
onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
I've had cellulite ever since I was 12 years old. I basically went on a starvation diet from 15-16 years old ... was 5 foot 6, 100 pounds, and STILL had cellulite at a size 2/4! I guess it's what you would call skinny fat but I was exercising 2 hours a day including walking/biking/cardio/squats/yoga. At that time I had a very strict diet. I stopped caring around 18-19 and have put on weight of course, and still have cellulite. The frustrating thing for me is I feel even if I lose weight I will never ever look good in a bikini or in shorts.

For the past couple of month's I've decided to get into better shape. I've been strength training 2-3X a week and doing cardio and watching what I eat but is it really an unattainable goal for the cellulite to be 95% gone? I know it's genetic so it will never completely be gone but there's gotta be something that can be done.

I'd like to see some motivational stories of those who went from having cellulite to not having cellulite or very little, post pictures if you have them please!