Really tired???

Options
I want to know if anyone else is this tired when started out a new workout regimen. I am not new to MFP or to working out. I just started the 30 Day Shred and the Biggest Loser DVDS in addition to adding the The Firm strength training DVDS. I am mostly on a high protein low carbohydrated diet. Yesterday I had a crazy cheat day because I was becoming grumpy and mean. I know I haven't been very consistent with my water drinking and thought maybe it's dehydration. Advice needed please. So frustrated wtih the cliques that organize themselves on here. Thank you ;)

Replies

• huckleberry0070
    huckleberry0070 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem sometimes and it is usually when I don't eat enough or don't get enough carbs. I want to stick to a high-protein, low-carb diet though so I'd like to hear what other people have to say.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You are tired cause you are not eating a balance diet up your carbs to good ones lots of fruits and veggies.
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If I am not drinking alot of water ,i want to snack. I feel tired alot though. I try to eat protein, but I am up alot at night with my 4month old. So for me a nap helps alot.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    What cliques :laugh:

We occasionally have those days, so cut yourself some slack ...... if you ate badly, then eat better for awhile ..... and drink a little extra water to "flush" out the extra sodium or whatever .......

It's ok to be tired, especially if you're doing all that exercise ...... congrats on that, btw :drinker:

Feel better !