under 5ft and considering a boob job

Options
is their anyone whos 5ft or under and had a boob job? im 4ft11, would love one as im only an a cup. I only want to go up to a c cup, but im worried boobs will make me look fat. any advice

Replies

• kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    bump, I am curious also and am only 5'1". I see one later on down the line though, not in the near future:)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What does height have to do with it? As long as they are proportionate, I don't see the problem.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Couldnt you just stuff your bra to see what you would look like? Take pics from the front and side, then comapre.
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    well, I'm not under 5ft, BUT I have a friend who is about 5' or 5'1 and a C cup. She doesn't look fat AT ALL, in fact it kinda makes her waist look even SMALLER!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Your proportions are great! why change it? I think in your case, it may make you look heavier.
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    I scanned your photo's. You don't LOOK like an A cup... you look well-proportioned as it is. I would vote on the no side on getting a boob job..
  • MommaSpunk
    MommaSpunk Posts: 113
    Options
    'd give you mine if I could.. I want a reduction!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Not that my opinion matters, but you look great the way you are.. do you really want them cut open and stuffed? :-)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Your proportions are great! why change it? I think in your case, it may make you look heavier.

I agree and you're a beautiful girl. They're a lot of pain and can hinder workouts. My friend Colleen popped several from working out. She just got DX'ed with breast cancer too (she's only 37 and no family history) and has had nothing but problems with them. I'm a barely B and I'm happy with that...I have several friends who have back and shoulder problems b/c of them so please consider all the risks and side effects!
  • MommaSpunk
    MommaSpunk Posts: 113
    Options
    ...I agree you do look proportioned...but If you chose to get them I wouldnt go above a large B..small C...Small small C at that.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    <<<<<<, this is down to a padded bra and chicken fillets. This makes me a c, really im an a cup
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I think it would actually depend on the size of your ribcage. As long as you're proportionate, it shouldn't be a problem.
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    <<<<<<, this is down to a padded bra and chicken fillets. This makes me a c, really im an a cup

just saying, big boobs aren't really the most important thing in the world Lol a boob job IS a big decision. if padded bras boost your confidence, why not just stick with them?

(from a girl who is a DD, sometimes they are just trouble. trying to buy shirts with big boobs and a small waist can be a PAIN!) :wink:
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have implants, i am a J cup and i do not look fat at all! its all about the way you dress yourself... if you wear baggy clothing, yes you will look fat weather you are an A cup or like me a J cup... but if you wear clothing that looks flattering on your curves you will not look fat in anyway!
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    as someone who has had large breasts (DDD) i can tell you, I would do anything for an A cup size breast. Figured i would throw that out there =)
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    i had a breast reduction in 1986 and it was one of the smartest things i have ever done. i am 5 feet tall. i always thought that larger breasts made me look matronly.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, hourglass figure, and a full D cup, so I'm just going to list the pros and cons I can think of:

CONS
    -constant lower back pain whenever I'm sitting up
    -loose clothes make me look larger than I really am
    -stretch marks ... sad but true
    -less options at lingerie stores, because anything that adds cups sizes looks ridiculous on me
    -feeling self conscious in a bikini because of their size
    -pain while running (sometimes I have to wear two sports bras for support)
    -due to the above, my runs are often cut short
    -anything low cut instantly looks risque (I tend to be pretty modest, so this limits my clothing choices), whereas a smaller chested woman could wear the same thing and look great

PROS
    -boyfriend likes em
    -that's about it

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but I really think you should stick with what you've got! After all, you can always add a little va-va-voom with a padded bra when needed. I actually tried to get a reduction a few years ago, but insurance wouldn't cover it even though I also wanted it for health concerns. Now looking back I'm glad I didn't get the reduction. I aspire to be the sort of woman who is confident in her own skin, but I am SO self conscious of my chest. Good luck to you, and I hope you figure out what's best for you!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You are lucky they are small. Keep them that way. Do you think Shakira wants a boob job? !!!!!!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Why get a boob job, you look fine (even if you're stuffing your bra). Why get cut into unnecessarily?
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Going up one cup size won't make you look fat.. You should get your breasts enhanced for yourself, don't do it for anyone else, if you are seriously considering getting one. I'm rescheduling my breast augmentation in August, I am a 34b cup, but I am 5'8 and 137 lbs even though I look like 125. I think a breast implants forum can help you make a decision :)