I need serious feed back

Options
I have been asking people what the think when they first see me. I tend to get the Omg you look great! answer. That's not what I want or asked. I know I look better than I did. But what I want to know what people see when they first meet me. First impressions! Please be honest. This the most recent picture I have of myself.

me5.jpg

Replies

• Payrollmary
    Options
    Tough. - don't mess with me! Muscles?
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Well do you have a pic from before? Hard to compare if we can't see how far you've come.
  • QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think you look tough but cool and I like the shirt :smile:
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    You look fitness savy to me. Like you workout and know how to do it right :)
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Keep up all the hard work, it is paying off!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Tough, not going to take anything from anyone. Is my first impression. It could be your stance and such. Looks like you have had a tough time of it.
  • ashwe84
    ashwe84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look strong :) congrats on your progress. Hope I look as good as you do one day.
  • knighthood77
    Options
    Physique wise, you're looking well. I'm not too impressed with the clothes (if that matters).
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well do you have a pic from before? Hard to compare if we can't see how far you've come.

awesome.png
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look like we could be friends. I think it's the shirt. :smile:
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful but I don't care for your shoes :bigsmile:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You look like what I hope to look like in 2 months. :-P Seriously, you look like you work out and take no Sh*** from anybody. You also look like you either used to play a lot of sports, or maybe you work with horses alot or something... but that's because you remind me of somebody I worked with when I worked with horses. :-D
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Strong, confident, assertive, athletic-type .. I would have guessed you were in security/police work, but I looked at your profile.
    Btw..your tone looks awesome given the amount you've lost.. I'm envious.. you've kicked me in the butt!.. thanks for the inspiration!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Confident... I also love the message on your ticker thing- "when I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead".. we should totally hang out lol.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    That you need someone to help style your amazing weight loss. You need someone to help you find things which show off your figure as well as to perk up your hair to compliment your change. A makeover essentially which you deserve!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Stoner. Hahaha. Thats the first thing that came to mind.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You look like a great work in progress. Potential!
  • tdp8700
    tdp8700 Posts: 24
    Options
    You look strong and confident. Nice progress from the start as well. And I :love: that shirt! So me in so many ways! :heart:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Wow you have come a long way. Nice job!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look like a nature girl hippie chick, but not one you want to piss off!