Oh!mg

Options
I ate 1,000 calories over what I was supposed to today. :sad:

Replies

• ashleigh2009
    Options
    its okay supafly just keep trying... you can do better:bigsmile: :laugh: just try making your self say no when you know you have had all your cals for the day
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've had those days before too, you're definitely not alone. The important thing is to make sure your "bad" day doesn't turn into a "bad" weekend because that can start a downward spiral in your diet. Just forgive yourself for going over today, let it go, and start fresh tomorrow. Besides, everyone deserves a cheat day every now and then, so don't worry!
  • supafly
    Options
    Thanks you guys! ^o^
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I went over 600 today. It was my son's birthday and I did not get to exercise so it's hard to stay in range. Just tell yourself you'll do better tomorrow and eating over every once in awhile is okay:smile:
  • mandyor
    Options
    We all have those days :blushing: and we deserve them to once it's not all the time. Just go right back to being careful and staying within your allowance and it will all work out ok..:wink:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    What are you going to do about it? Was there a good reason for going over or not? I don't feel that we "deserve" these days. Sometimes they happen but you should just get back on track and make sure you exercise lots today.

You are human and slip ups happen but too many slip ups and you really haven't changed your way of eating, have you?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    What are you going to do about it? Was there a good reason for going over or not? I don't feel that we "deserve" these days. Sometimes they happen but you should just get back on track and make sure you exercise lots today.

You are human and slip ups happen but too many slip ups and you really haven't changed your way of eating, have you?

:drinker:

I was thinking the same thing! Think about WHY..........then make a plan for next time!

My downfall was going out to eat. So I made a plan: Eat something healthy BEFORE going out with friends! It was like an epiphany for me. I would eat a salad with olive oil and 2 oz chicken about an hour before leaving. Protien/healthy fats...............made me feel "not starving"

I was then able to eat 3-4 calamari rings.......clear soup......and just a portion of dinner.......Changed my ENTIRE lifestyle with this.

Use this as a learning tool for next time, and don't beat yourself up-we ALL have these days!!
  • eglass64
    Options
    I've done it . I just try to work a little longer to burn some of it off. You'll be fine. Good luck