starting AGAIN

Options
I went on a 5000 mile trip with my husband and sister and gained weight. SO IT IS TME TO START AGAIN. This is the first day of my new diet, I will find out tomarrow how much. It was so much fun, but now is the big job of getting back on the horse.

Replies

• littlebigbird
    Options
    Good for you. I've been having a tough time keeping on track after the summer holidays, but I'm determined to do it too - so let's get back on those horses together!

Good luck. :smile:
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, I have lost about 43 pounds and for the past three weeks have been gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. I am rearranging my brain cells today and am on track again! Whew.
  • losingweightforme
    Options
    I am right there with you and have been losing the same five pounds for three months now. It is really time to get back with it and I am hoping this week I can. Good - luck to all of you - we can do this
  • handerson14
    Options
    I am also starting over today!! Good luck to you and all :)
  • ktknight
    ktknight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting again and looking for some support. I have about 50-60 lbs to lose, lost 20 lbs a few years ago, gained it back and I am now at an extremely uncomfortable weight. I think I have a hiatal hernia (probably due to my weight) so weight loss is not an option, it is a must. I have lost and gained so many times and would like to lose and keep it off this time.

Good for you getting back at it before it goes to long.

Kate