What would you do if you won the lottery?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Get liposuction lol

LOL - I'm in on thatwith you!

Ditto
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Buy a Lagoon catamaran sailboat, supplies, and disappear.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    "Two chicks at the same time."

Just 2? Ye of so small dreams! :huh:

"Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money. "
    wanna know what I'd do? Nothing....I would relax, i would sit on my *kitten* all day.....I would do nothing \m/

"Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do ****."
    could always go fishin, but Lumbergh's gonna ask me to come in this weekend, I just know it....\m/

You can just go ahead and move a little bit to the left. Yeah, that's it. Great.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I would buy MFP and change the name to mychitchatpal.

That would take care of all those "what does this have to do with fitness" posts. :tongue:
  • Aeveriae
    Options
    -Buy A Huge Apartment or Home In or Around NYC/Boroughs
    -Enroll in the Biggest Loser Resort for A month or two :)
    -Own a Awesome Vehicle: Midnight Blue Prius w/Furry Yellow Interior or Blue Interior :)
    -Go on Vacation, a real vacation
    -Have that Honeymoon We never got to have.
    -Open a trust Account for my Son
    -Doll Myself Up: @a fancy hair salon: Hair, Dyed and Higlighted,... Nails done.. Purse bigger than my bathroom,.. Make up Professionally done
    -Hire a Chef for the Week
    -Invest 50 Percent of it: so that its returns would set us for life
    -Have Gordon Ramsay remodel and design my kitchen.
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    I'd set it up so that the next several generations will benefit. I'd setup a trust fund so we could live off the interest indefinitely, put a will in place so that the fund transfers to my son and then he passes it on to his kids.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It would all depend on how much the lottery winnings were.
  • herrhitman
    herrhitman Posts: 111
    Options
    I'd get health insurance... or immigrate to a country that has universal healthcare.