Replies

• gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Well bless your heart. Good for you!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring for people like me that are just starting out! :flowerforyou:
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    WHOA!! Awesome!!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You did it! :bigsmile:
  • Tee301
    Tee301 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bingo! I concur "Loving yourself UNCONDITIONALLY!" is one of the main ingredients towards winning the battle of weight loss. Congratulations on your success, and thank you so very much for sharing.
    The "SECRET" is........................................................ THERE IS NO SECRET!!!!!
    We believe that each person has within themselves a "way" that is unique to them. A 'way" that will only work long term for them and no one else. But it all starts with loving your body and self "just as you are TODAY"!

Well said. I've learned (the hard way) that when I beat myself up TOO much over my "mistakes" (whether it's w/food, weight, workouts, work, marriage, parenting, whatever) are the times when I take the most steps BACKWARD. Better to just take a deep breath, give yourself that nod in the mirror, and get on with it.

I'm still working on that "loving yourself" thing in my 40's. Glad you clicked into this for yourself!! And thanks for sharing.

Loving yourself unconditionally and without judgement of right and wrong is the key to being able to move forward!!!!

LOVE YOURSELF!!! Then life will begin anew!!!
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow, looking good Sir!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    e6rgb8.png
    October 2005 335 lbs

ru7m09.png
    June 2012 247 lbs

At times I feel like I haven't made progress because it's been such a long journey but I know I have and just have to keep doing what I am doing!!!

YOU GIVE ME GREAT INSPIRATION!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • shanehinkle
    Options
    amazing man.....176 will be my total lost when I get to my goal. I started out at 375 and did weight watchers for a while, I am at 283 now with an ultimate goal of 199. Very inspiring!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    You look awesome...very inspirational!!!
  • 170isthin
    170isthin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congratulations.
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!