Some advice would be helpful! <3

Options
I've already dropped 37 pounds but my goal is to lose another 20 in three weeks. I work out everyday--1200+ calories on Dance Dance Revolution on expert and endless challenge, I use the elliptical for 100 minutes, I go running, I keep active and am on my feet at work all day, doing heavy lifting, doing Wii Boxing and tennis, kayaking, diet... I am doing everything I can to lose this last 20 pounds but it seems that despite all my efforts, I simply can't do anything to get rid of it AND this unsightly 'barrel' that is plaguing me.

I really need some suggestions on how to 'confuse' my body into losing more weight. Can anyone suggest anything to help or share their own experiences? I'm highly self motivated so doing exercises by myself is not an issue and I eat a very high protein, low carb and vegetable heavy diet.

Also, can anyone tell me if there are 'dangers' or disadvantages if you overtake vitamin A? I am noticing that with some vegetables I eat that I take in a LOT of it and I'm afraid that it may not be good for me...

Thank you for any help anyone can provide!!! <3

Replies

• Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You might want to consider circuit weightlifting. It doesn't have to take much time, and by keeping your heart rate elevated, you burn more fat. Plyometric circuit training also gives good results. Nutrition also plays an important factor. When you are hungry, your body will store fat.
  • saydrin
    saydrin Posts: 5
    Options
    Does circuit weightlifting require me to have a gym membership? I have heard of it from my friend who is a part of a gym some miles away but it isn't something I would like to do since I'm strapped for cash. The exercise I've been doing have been on my own.