Planet Fitness 30 minute circuit

I did the 30 minute circuit at Planet Fitness for the first time. Has anyone ever done this? how mnay calories would you say you burn?

Replies

• MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    I do the same at Youfit.. but I log it as 30 minutes of strength training (even though you have that little cardio in there).. because I have no idea of any other way to do it. Boo!
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Kind of curious myself.....new member here and all, and when I type in the machine names, no results come up....the only 2 I've actually found that come up in MFP is the elliptical (lol, I'd hope) and the Bench Press.....is this really that big of an issue though? How exactly does MFP take in consideration the strength trainining portion of the exercises? I know when I set my profile, I set it up for 1 hour work outs, 3-4 times a week. Granted, some days are longer, some days are shorter....but the only "time" taken into account is what I "log" on the elliptical trainer. Just kind of curious. Sorry if this should have been in a new topic.

But back on topic.....my PF is actually a somewhat newer club, and smaller club in a smaller town (kinda got lucky here....) so we actually do not HAVE the 30 minute circuit....but I have been to a club about 1/2 hour away that does....and I kind of just make my own "circuit" based on the other club's set up ;) Works for me.