Anyone from Singapore?

Options
Hey I am looking for friends for support! Anyone is welcomed!

Replies

• Fallonious
    Options
    Hey I am in Singapore (English Expat).. I love this site but have only really used the cal counter, and not the community function. How is your weight loss going?!!?
  • Huiminlovesfood
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome to Singapore! I lost initially but once I started taking norethisteron ( hormone pills), I gained all back. I have now switched to metformin ( for pcos) and have been working our regularly accompanied by a healthy diet. Hope to see some changes soon!
  • Green_P0nie
    Options
    Hi!

I'm from Singapore but have been living in Melbourne Australia for the past 5+ years :)
  • Huiminlovesfood
    Options
    Hi fellow Singaporean!! Hope u are having a great time there!
  • simmy889
    Options
    Hey
    Im an english expat and looking for anyone who wants to ddo any fitness. need some more motivation so thought i would try this. So if theres any sports people want to play let me know :)
  • linstapler
    linstapler Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi... I am from Singapore :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    hi, i am from Beijing, same time zone :)
  • serhui
    serhui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Singapore! Trying to be fitter by eating cleaner and do more exercise. I am one of those girls that you may say that do not need to lose weight but I am not trying to lose weight here. I am trying to tone up to look better for myself.

I need to get motivated to exercise and to run. Had just completed another 10km charity run which was fun and fulfilling. Hopefully I can find someone here to motivate me to exercise and shape up.

As Singaporeans may say, JIAYOU EVERYONE!
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Singlish is the most confusing form of english that exists. Lah, Lor, Leh. One of my best friends is SGP and when she talks to her parents back home i can't understand a word.
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm not from Singapore but I'm living in your neighbour Malaysia :)

A struggle I find is getting the recipes that sound great and healthy to fit ingredients I can buy here!
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Cool! I will be in Kuala Lumpur (spelling?) on March 3rd !
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    Cool. I've a GAA (Gaelic Football) competition that weekend actually where a Singapore team are coming :)
  • callietr
    callietr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from the US, but I live in Singapore. :)
  • diddylove
    Options
    Glad to find this thread! I am from Singapore, a stay at home mom of a 3 year old toddler. Managed to shed some weight and still got way to go. Describe myself as very active/motivated and looking around to find active/healthy eating MFP members. It would be so great to have each other motivated, sharing healthy meal plans and exercises.
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Topics that are only relevant to a select group of people are better suited for MyFitnessPal Groups than our public message boards
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Topics that are only relevant to a select group of people are better suited for MyFitnessPal Groups than our public message boards

^ This.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/600-singapore
  • PKFryo
    Options
    Yes I am. Well done on losing 11kg!
  • PKFryo
    Options
    Hi Im living in Singapore. Also need motivation. Keep up the good work!
  • nocturnal310
    Options
    isnt there a group for singapore?
  • frozentrace
    frozentrace Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    is there anyone from singapore still on here?