Muscular women - your diary?

Options
Hey ladies,
I'm looking for women who lift heavy with open diaries so I can see what your meals and exercises look like. Anyone out there? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    No one?
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    ...there are no women with muscles on here?! :ohwell:
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy.
  • HappyMarisol
    Options
    Thank you for starting this thread.
    Plus, thank you Kiersten for sharing your diary.

My goal is to gain healthy muscle and I am starting off with alot of cardio to burn off the excess body fat and working with a trainer who's goal it to help me lift heavy. Hence, my food diary looks similar in calories and carbs.

Plus, I also just started taking L-Arginine. I will consider changing my protein shakes with lower carbs too. Due to my recovery drink that has most of the carbs.

:)

Thanks again,
    ~ Marisol
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 152
    Options
    My diary is open.. I lift, I love my muscular body however I don't consider what I do as 'heavy' lifting.

I do lots of high reps/ med weights and many, many body weight exercises like one-legged squats and box jumps and such.

I am trying to still cut some lbs (not too successfully) so that my big muscles will look even better. :) hehehehehehe
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    You can check out my diary. I don't do what I consider "heavy" because I don't have gym membership access right now. I do bodyweight exercises and some dumbbell moves at home. I post my routine in my Exercise Notes, but I'm not sure if those are visible to everyone.
  • linwaggs
    linwaggs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump