So Frustrated!

Ksowards
Ksowards Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
:mad: :explode:
I don't know what to do, I am full all day, I know I skipped lunch today got busy with kids and yard work, but have been snacking all day.... but look below at what is left including my exercise calories.

Total: 735 108 11 36
Your Daily Goal: 3,231 444 107 121
Remaining: 2,496 336 96 85
Calories Carbs Fat Protein
*You've earned 1101 extra calories from exercise today
Help, please... this is ridiculous.

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Have some nuts, milk and protein and eat slightly more tomorrow- you usually have a two day window when eating). I wish you could eat for people b/c I went over about 2400 today .
  • I wish! I would do so for ya! :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I'm just going to borrow 918 of those extra calories from you if you don't mind.
  • Jessy1002
    Jessy1002 Posts: 5 Member
    lol...me too....i had trouble with my 1200 cal limit. I act like a ravenous pregnant woman at night!
  • Start with a large breakfast... as soon as you get up. You have to jump start things... Make sure to drink all your water.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    Total: 735 108 11 36
    Your Daily Goal: 3,231 444 107 121
    Remaining: 2,496 336 96 85
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein
    *You've earned 1101 extra calories from exercise today
    Help, please... this is ridiculous.

Question? You earned 1101 calories from exercise, and your daily goal was 3231.
    How do you have 2130 as your base calories? Most peoples base calories are much lower than that.
    Just wondering.

Alice
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Okee Dokee...lots of questions...

1. Are you positive about the number of calories burned? That's very high.

2. Are you eating breakfast?

3. Are you filling up on a ton of veggies? Veggies are good, but you still need protein, healthy fats, carbs, etc.

4. If you feel comfortable making your food journal public, or even password protected so a few of us can look at it, we can probably help you a lot more.
This discussion has been closed.