What kind of bathroom scales do you have?

Options

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    an evil bathroom scale. HA!!!!
  • H4Photo
    H4Photo Posts: 6
    Options
    I have a Beurer..tells me way more than I want to know, but it's accurate. Tanita is another good one.
  • _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    I have the hostile kind :bigsmile:
    Me too! It lies and plays mind games. Nasty little #%^*( :tongue:
  • lollilady
    lollilady Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just had my Weight Watchers scale die on me for the 2nd time, it did an Err message and will not go on again, so instead of sending it back for the 2nd time and getting a replacement, I am thinking of just getting a new one.

What scales to any of you have and how reliable are they?

Thanks I appreciate all the input I can get...

i use my wi fit as a scale works for me
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A Taylor digital scale.
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i have a ''Salter Glass Electronic Platform Bathroom Scale'' .. it does the job...
  • SordidEuphemism
    Options
    I use my WiiFit scale as well. It shows the same as the old digital I used to use, so I figure why weigh twice?
  • Bizeebec150
    Options
    Biggest Loser
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Lying ones!!!! LOL! I, like most, have a complete love hate relationship with my scales. Which are digital and record to the 10th of a pound....

I have ALMOST given my scale up..and switched to the tape measurer..must kinder on my mood! :)
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just a cheap glass digital scale from Quality Save (£5 I think :) ) its accurate gave same weight as the scale the dietician used today that's connected to a computer
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I have a Taylor glass body fat scale. I got it at Elder Beerman - on sale on Black Friday.

I love my scale. Its very accurate and very easy to use. You can also program information for up to 4 people and it will track your info.

Great scale for a great price!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U4NDTI/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001FWXFN6&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1JFEPRWASJV1KEVJJDAK
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    :angry: Crappy ones....
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Well, I won't be much help to you. I have the weight watchers scale. Bought it a year ago now and it's still running great. When I have to do a prescription run to my doctors office I get on the one there and mine is .4lbs off from theirs. My husband uses it too and it gives him his correct weight also. My niece uses ours too since she has the "evil" scale at her home. It gives her weight right too.

Whoever put mine together must have been having a good day at work. :smile:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I have an EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom scale. The max vweight on it's 400lbs and I paid around $35 for it. Very accurate, even if you move around on the scale it'll read the same each time.
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    I just put a mirror on the floor; stand there and look down.

When you're "happy" with "that" view, you're doing great.

:wink:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I have one of the wallyworld Health-o-Meter digital scales. The readings are very consistent - if you step on it three times in a row, it will give you the exact same reading every time (unlike some of the spring scales I've used which will vary by a pound or three either way). Finally had to change the batteries after nearly 2 1/2 years, so I have no complaints/problems with it. It does the bodyfat analysis as well, but I don't find that aspect of it accurate or consistent.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I picked up an old spring scale/analog at the Dollar store, just because I didn't have one. It was only about $7. :embarassed:

After I buy my aerobics mat and bar, jump rope, and food scale, then I will splurge for a digital bathroom scale. :smile:
  • Chubbud1
    Chubbud1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    One that lies to me :-)
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    A lying, good for nothing piece of crap.