NEW.....

Options
I AM NEW TO BLOGGING AND THE SITE. I AM GOING TO LOSE OVER 100LBS. I AM 44YRS AND WEIGH 277.8, BUT JUST LAST WEEK I WEIGHED 280.0, SO I HAVE LOST 3 LBS. YEAH!!! I NEED A BUDDY TO HELP OUT. :flowerforyou:

279460.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I AM NEW TO BLOGGING AND THE SITE. I AM GOING TO LOSE OVER 100LBS. I AM 44YRS AND WEIGH 277.8, BUT JUST LAST WEEK I WEIGHED 280.0, SO I HAVE LOST 3 LBS. YEAH!!! I NEED A BUDDY TO HELP OUT. :flowerforyou:

279460.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    Welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey ... know that you can do this and you we will behind you all the way .... this site is great for support and motivation ..... again GOOD LUCK :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Dalrae
    Options
    THANKS TO YOU BOTH FOR THE SUPPORT. ALSO, CONGRADS ON THE STOP SMOKING DAYS....:flowerforyou: