looking for friends

Options
mgrubbe85
mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
Hi my name is michele and I am looking to make new friends on here that need support and will give support on weight loss. I make video blogs and share all my updates with everyone on here. if you want to help support me to lose weight and i will do the same. Thank you

Replies

• prettylittlegreekdoll
    Options
    Hi Michele: I'm going to send a friend request ~ I need all the support I can get - will help you too! :)

Evangelia
  • kimhast1
    kimhast1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im new too and would love to send a request to you both I need all the support I can get.
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, though I have been doing weight watchers. Support is the key! Add if you like
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    get ready for the friend requests to pour in!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Add me if you wish I have been here awhile and its great.
  • Lorie269
    Lorie269 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. :)
  • gimlara
    gimlara Posts: 6
    Options
    feel free to add me! Support can newer be too much! (:
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :
  • tara12riley
    Options
    I did Weight Watchers also, it works, but this site is fantastic!! I love it, and will continue to use this instead of WW. I love having the support and to be held accountable! you can friend me if you want.
  • carment1960
    carment1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends also for much needed support. Please add me. Thanks
  • CherryCheshire
    CherryCheshire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could really use some support on this app. All of my friends have stoped using it. Expect a friend request from me all of you!
  • tracy420ns
    tracy420ns Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    looking for new friends too!!
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend too. I just joined here and trying to get used to tracking all of my food. I have a long way to go and welcome all of the support I can get. Good luck everyone :)
  • mmerya
    mmerya Posts: 3
    Options
    I NEED SUPPORT TOO!!! LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO KICK MY BUTT WHEN I FALL OFF THE WAGON! I am so sick of being FAT and tired and BLAH!!!! I can do better than this but I need friends for support!!!!!!

Merya