Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    It is healthy eating and exercise.
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I so agree with this. Back in Sept I was feeling so much older than I am, which is only 52, and seems so young from my point of view. I have a teen age daughter still in high school and wanting to do things and I did not think it fair to her that I do nothing but sit in the chair and eat and watch tv. That's when I decided to take off a few pounds and exercise, I'm so glad I did. I already feel fewer aches and pains, although I am concerned enough about my general health to purchase insurance, which I lost when I moved here three years ago, and get a check up to see what numbers my body prents to me when I get some lab work done.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    PREACH IT!

I feel and look better now at 36 than I did at 20. I actually got carded buying alcohol the other week. Imagine!:flowerforyou:

When I did the "real age test" I was in my late 20s. So cool!
  • DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    LIVE IT!

I agree wholeheartedly Catlover...I'm 52 as well...and good eats & exercise definitely are the ticket!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I feel great too....I'll be 40 in October and for the last two years I've been feeling soooo tired and sluggish....I love having a pep in my step and being able to keep up w/ my 7 yr old!

woo hoo here's to healthy eating and exerices...oh and lots of water too! lol:drinker:
    hugs to all!
    Ali