June Starters - Monday Weigh In - September 28

magglett
magglett Posts: 2,000
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
SW 208.5
LW 174
CW 176

2 lbs. up - perfectly understandable - I'll accept this and move on.

Replies

• magglett
    40-Flowers.jpg
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    SW 208.5
    LW 174
    CW 176

You have been rockin' and rollin' these past few months... I little move up won't hurt a bit :wink: AND 176 IS NOT 208.5, right?!!! You're AWESOME:drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Bumping for everyone else. :devil:

I need to come up with more fun ways to bump threads. :tongue:
  • SW- 179
    LW-159
    CW- 158

:happy:
  • magglett
    SW 208.5
    LW 174
    CW 176

You have been rockin' and rollin' these past few months... I little move up won't hurt a bit :wink: AND 176 IS NOT 208.5, right?!!! You're AWESOME:drinker:

You're the best cheerleader ever ... and you're right ... 3 years ago I was 230 lbs. so 176 lbs. is just awesome. :happy:
  • SW: 182.4
    LW: 155.2
    CW: 154.2 (-1 lb)

Had quite the experience kayaking this weekend as a part of a river festival. It was a 19km paddle, which wouldn't have been too bad had it not been for the very strong headwind and 12C (54F) weather! It you ever stopped paddling you would go backwards :angry: That trip ended up taking us 7 hours (with 2 one-hour breaks). Ouff, that was certainly a workout and I was sore the next day!

This coming weekend I'll be running in my very first 5k race! Excited!! :happy:
  • magglett
    OH MY GOODNESS ... PMS + All You Can Eat Buffet = I`m so full I could burst. Seriously, it feels like my skin is too tight. I decided to give myself a night off since I`ve been so good since the beginning of June. I don`t feel guilty, but I sure do feel uncomfortable ... it hurts ... lesson learned. I just can`t eat like I use to.

pig_out1.gif
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    I feel ya with the pigging out...my TOM started with a vengeance today so I wanted to eat everything in sight. Had to go out for a friends bday and I got a BBQ cheeseburger w/fries and had homemade strawberry cake after that. Went over by about 1000 calories I would suppose :grumble: :noway: You know some days you make a really bad decision and then you just figure, "well, I'm already over, might as well make it count." I'm having one of those days.....teehee

Good luck with the rest of the week and see u all on Wed. for my weigh-in!
  • busymom74
    O.k. So I'm weighing in today since my schedule will be so messed up this week. My 2nd job has me working the rest of the week.

So:

SW: 195 :grumble:
    Last Thurday: 171.1
    Today: 170.6

Hey it's a loss!! :glasses:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    I was really motivated for about an hour and then I lost all momentum. I'm not losing and still bouncing between 144-146. Today I was 145. My sister asked me to make her homemade marshmallows and I really wish she would make them herself because I know that I'll be licking the bowl and spoons while making them. Hope the rest of you are having more success than I am.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Mags - You have the best attitude! Your such an inspiration to us all...it made sense and you moved on..perfect!

BusyMom74 - Anytime the scale goes down it's a good thing!

Ilike2moveit - Don't feel bad telling your sister you just can't make the marshmellow's right now....once you break the plataue you'll be happy to but for right now it's not a bad thing to take care of yourself first. Best ofluck and I hope you break 144 soon!

Schlieffen - Good luck on the race & congrats on the loss

Glandis - Congrats on your loss!
  • kandyjo
    Bumping for everyone else. :devil:

I need to come up with more fun ways to bump threads. :tongue:

Magglett always has the fun little pictures (:
  • kandyjo
    SW: 182.4

Had quite the experience kayaking this weekend as a part of a river festival. It was a 19km paddle, which wouldn't have been too bad had it not been for the very strong headwind and 12C (54F) weather! It you ever stopped paddling you would go backwards :angry: That trip ended up taking us 7 hours (with 2 one-hour breaks). Ouff, that was certainly a workout and I was sore the next day!

Rock my freakin' world!!!! :drinker: I bet you feel awesome!!! AND be sure to let us know how the 5 K goes.... YOu are where I want to be in a few months...running a 5K... my hero !!!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    O.k. So I'm weighing in today since my schedule will be so messed up this week. My 2nd job has me working the rest of the week.

So:

SW: 195 :grumble:
    Last Thurday: 171.1
    Today: 170.6

Hey it's a loss!! :glasses:

Way to rock that scale!!!!
  • busymom74
    Thanks Kandyjo it took me about half the day to realise that I weighed in early so DUH it's only going to be 1/2 lb at the most. lol It's only been 5 days since last thursday.
  • :flowerforyou: Everyone is doing so well this week! Yay Junes starters!

I feel like I am going to do fine this week. I don't think I am going to lose my than 1.5-2lbs this week. I pray that I atleast lose that! :) Tonight is my weigh-in night, so I will be back with that number then.

I finished C25K WK1 yesterday. Start W2 wed. I think we are all going to sign up to do a 5K in Nov. :D
  • kandyjo
    :flowerforyou: Everyone is doing so well this week! Yay Junes starters!

I feel like I am going to do fine this week. I don't think I am going to lose my than 1.5-2lbs this week. I pray that I atleast lose that! :) Tonight is my weigh-in night, so I will be back with that number then.

I finished C25K WK1 yesterday. Start W2 wed. I think we are all going to sign up to do a 5K in Nov. :D

Rock on!!! Annasid78
  • bumping for Wed weigh in. I can tell you right now it's not going to be great but I started running on Sunday and I feel really good. I rewrote my goals since I'm behind and just get depressed every time I see that I'm supposed to weigh 191 this week and will probably still be at 195 so I'm basically considering this a do over.

See you tomorrow!:tongue:
  • :flowerforyou: Everyone is doing so well this week! Yay Junes starters!

:brokenheart: I couldn't have been more wrong. I gained 1.6 lbs. First time in 15wks. I am not as upset as I thought I would be if I ever gained, but I am not, okay.

I am going over what I have been doing trying to decide what went wrong, or what changes need made..
  • lost 4 lbs this week !! I'm half way to my goal.
  • Mamakatspokane
    :flowerforyou: Everyone is doing so well this week! Yay Junes starters!

:brokenheart: I couldn't have been more wrong. I gained 1.6 lbs. First time in 15wks. I am not as upset as I thought I would be if I ever gained, but I am not, okay.

I am going over what I have been doing trying to decide what went wrong, or what changes need made..
    I bet your body is just holding onto the weight for the first week of C25k! It will come off! My body has been losing every other week instead of every week! You have a great attitude :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!
  • Mamakatspokane
    lost 4 lbs this week !! I'm half way to my goal.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • LW: 195
    TW: 195

Eh at least I didn't gain. I'm actually much more okay with this than I thought I would be. I started running on Sunday so hopefully that will help me lose the last 23 lbs.

keep up the good work everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Well I was motivated to start over, but had a less than nutritionally sound week. Then Monday I decided to make a real effort to start logging everything, then my power went out lunch time Monday and came back late afternoon yesterday because of some storm. Anyways I did okay this week so I happy with that, but I don't feel like I did when I was eating better.

LW:166
    TW: 164.2 (-1.8)
  • kandyjo
    UGH!!!! I forgot to weigh this morning... I am litterally running out the door in two minutes, so I will weigh Thursday... I'm feeling good about this weigh in.....I "preweighed" two days ago in the afternoon and I was still 218.... So, hopefully tomorrow morning will prove to be a good weigh in....
    Ok...Keep it up Junies!!!! I'll check in later this afternoon!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    SW - 176.5
    LW 155.6
    CW 155.0 (-.6)
    TOTAL - 21.5
  • magglett
    Hello my friends ... well now I know why my appetite is so uncontrollable ... guess who showed up this morning for a visit ...

auntflow.jpg
  • SW: 182.4

Rock my freakin' world!!!! :drinker: I bet you feel awesome!!! AND be sure to let us know how the 5 K goes.... YOu are where I want to be in a few months...running a 5K... my hero !!!!! :drinker:

:blushing: No, I am where you WILL be in a few months!! :flowerforyou:
    I will certainly let everyone know how it goes!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    I weighed in this morning and wasn't happy :grumble: but I knew it was coming so I guess that lessened the blow a bit.

LW: 162
    TW: 162.5

Hoping for a good loss next week as my aunt flo will be gone GRRRRRRR! Congrats to those who lost, and everyone else keep pressing toward the goal. Oh, and to the person who lost 4 lbs...way to go!! Wish I could still pull those big numbers...I hope a plateau isn't in my immediate future because I'm feeling like it is!
  • kandyjo
    I weighed in this morning and wasn't happy :grumble: but I knew it was coming so I guess that lessened the blow a bit.

LW: 162
    TW: 162.5

Hoping for a good loss next week as my aunt flo will be gone GRRRRRRR! Congrats to those who lost, and everyone else keep pressing toward the goal. Oh, and to the person who lost 4 lbs...way to go!! Wish I could still pull those big numbers...I hope a plateau isn't in my immediate future because I'm feeling like it is!

Girl, that's only 1/2 a pound... YOu can take care of that while you sleep!!!! You are going to have a fabulous week!!!! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.