Gingers!!!

Options

Replies

• Kunderwood04
    Options
    Ginger... slowly working on my Irish tan... one day the freckles will converge into a very nice golden brown!
    I too always hoped for this...haha
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I was born a ginger and my hair still has red tones in it which come out in the summer. I still have the complexion and barely visible eyelashes of a ginger lol
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of a ginger... I have pale skin, looots of freckles and brownish hair that looks red in the sunlight! Gingers call me a ginger so I kinda count myself as one ^^
    My family members are mostly gingers as well and so is my boyfriend! We're going to have such cute ginger kids (sees herself as a future Molly Weasley)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Ginger girls are hot.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVmt_imeDLqJhHDflQmaOmzWVQj29jPdaIY4XEV5RiXjKSv-vKNA
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Gingers Unite!
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Ginger and proud! I hated being a ginge as a kid but now I love it (apart from burning under a 100W light bulb)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    My favorite ex is a ginger. I freaking love a good ginger.

^ This. Even the favorite ex part.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Female gingers are hot.

yes we are!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I love being ginger so much that I dye it bright red w/blonde streaks. I have freckles and barley tan. You would think I was a natural red head :)
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ginger here as well :) Both of my daughters ended up with blondish-brown hair but I'm hoping their kids will have red. My mom's mom had red hair and my dad's dad had red hair but my parents don't. Funny how that works out!
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Options
    Youngest boy is a stawberry blonde. Is there a more masculant way of saying that?
  • NoSpandex
    NoSpandex Posts: 54
    Options
    Ginger here, from a very long line of gingers. Did you know that red hair is not an actual hair color like blonde or brown, but is caused by a mutated gene? Yes, we are mutants, and they have done studies on us to document our uniqueness. It takes on average 20% more anesthesia to knock out a redhead than it does for other people. We also tend to have more pain receptors than others, so little things hurt us more. It won't be long before they discover our super powers . . .
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options
    I love me some Gingers!!

Ginger Husband, Ginger Daughter and Ginger Dog!!
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    We also tend to have more pain receptors than others, so little things hurt us more. It won't be long before they discover our super powers . . .

I don't believe the pain thing, I have a very high tolerance, but I do have super powers.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ...apparently we'll be extinct in 100 years...we have to make babies with other gingers to keep it going strong! too bad i'm not really attracted to gingers...sorry! lol

SOOOOO attracted to Gingers, but that baby makin' thing um.. NO! lol. Give me an Irish guy in a kilt... let me stop I'm getting chills :love:
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Options
    ...apparently we'll be extinct in 100 years...we have to make babies with other gingers to keep it going strong! too bad i'm not really attracted to gingers...sorry! lol
    They told me 50 yrs, when my baby ginger was born. then I said "my baby only has 50 yrs to live!' not a sound in the room. Till I said I was joking.
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My dad is/was a ginger (penny copper now gray) and I'm just barely a ginger (used to be dark red now auburn with red highlights). I also have hazel eyes(light brown with green flecks). My hair has gotten darker in the past 5 years but I love to brighten it up. I am definitely covered in freckles and I am mixed but so pale you wouldn't know it....
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i am a ginger...only due to a box....lol

but i love me some big, strong gingers....hahaha :wink:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    im auburn but i get rid of it every six weeks.
  • clioratha
    clioratha Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ginger with a ginger daughter here. My poor salt/pepper husband is outnumbered!