Small NSV

Options
dusty_712001
dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
I purchased a shirt at Walmart yesterday that fits. Yes, it was thier largest size (4x), but it is the first time in years I have not had to mail order shirts. Weights been coming off good lately so I'm hoping I can do all my shopping in real stores soon.

Replies

• GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Thats fantastic!:smile:
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's excellent!!! Keep up the amazing job!
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Like I posted, its a small NSV, but those are what keeps us going till we reach the bigger milestones.
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    Congrats, WTG!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Like I posted, its a small NSV, but those are what keeps us going till we reach the bigger milestones.

I think it is a huge NSV. I am on the very upper end of the scale of clothes that Walmart offers, so my selections there are few and far between, and usually aren't quite what I wanted. When I get down a few sizes and can actually start shopping for clothes, you better believe I will be letting the world know. :)
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short, I thought I had done well when i managed to fasten my belt in the second hole, WTG keep up the good work:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!