Phat Boy on a Mission

Options
king8747
king8747 Posts: 24 Member
I started my weight loss journey on 1st Oct 2011 @ 340lbs and dropped a incredible 50lbs in 28 days. Probably didnt do it the heathiest way as I had some stomach issues after 4 days in Las Vegas (can you say too much indulgance lol) and it hurt to eat so i dropped like 25lbs in two weeks from extreme calorie reduction. I then started on the tread mill getting ready for a 5k and eating Subway and watching my fat grams etc and melted another another 25lbs in two weeks and walked "three" 5k's at work. I then started lifting weights and slacked off the tread mill and have been at that weight since but have added a protein / fiber shake with Acai Berry juice that I drink daily everyday and take cinnamon and B12 complex supplements - my Walmart diet lol. My original goal was to lose 100lbs and have been slacking the last 8+ months so time to get down to business. I downloaded the app for my iphone and looking for some support from this community while I work the next 50lbs off so hit me up lets do this!!
Travis

Replies

• oldscratch57
    Options
    sounds like youre motivated man! feel free to add me
  • king8747
    king8747 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was tottally in the beginning but hit a plateau after the 50 dropped and only lost like 7 more in 6 weeks then I quit the tread mill and started lifting weights to bulk some fat burners on but hasnt helped the belly situation. Back to cardio and eating sensibly I guess