Slim Fast?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I wake up pretty early for work so I make a frozen drink w a scoop of chocolate slim fast, milk, ice and instant coffee. It's delicious and holds me over until I have fruit before lunch.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I lost 70 lb on slimfast in 2009 but gained it back twofold after I went off it.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just started using slim fast..... i use one scoop vanilla shake with water and a half a cup of strawberries and a half a cup of pineapple. I dont thin it is any different then the whey protein stuff, just when your done using it keep your calorie intake the same... I plan on finding meals to sub for the shakes and amping up my work outs when I am off and hopefully that will help me continue to lose.... I just need a good jump start.
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started the 3-2-1 plan today. I had a shake for breakfast, almond snack, shake for lunch, cheese snack, shrimp with mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner, and I will havea navel orange later. Not once today have I felt hungry. But its not just using the shake that helps you lose weight you have to learn to eat better and change the bad habits you created as well. I decided to try this because it is more structured and I need that structure to help teach me appropriate meal amounts, size, and frequency. I was worried about gaining it all back after until I realized so long as I maintain proper portion sizes and calorie intake after I quit using it, should I quit I have nothing to worry about. hope that helps. Feel free to add me and we can support one another through this.