my weight is not moving !!!!!

Options
what is happeing to me... i have been good did extra workout ... for past 2 weeks but i havnt lost annyy weight ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh . i feel soooooo fustrated and unhappy.

what is going on with my body i dont know
any ideas ?

Replies

• nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Are you eating your exercise calories?
  • LydiaJay
    LydiaJay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    what kind of exercises are you doing?
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Have you tried a measuring tape? When my scale wasn't going down my inches were. Also, make sure you are eating your exercise calories.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    we need a heck of a lot more detail in order to make any intelligent suggestions.

what are you currently doing, what is your calorie deficit, are there any pre-existing conditions we should know about, what kind of food does your diet consist of, have you recently changed your schedule, are you sleeping enough, have you been sick recently, have you been drinking/partying in the last few weeks?

all these are relevant info, and besides your numbers, they are all important.

Our bodies are complicated systems, with lots of factors to take into account. Without all the facts, we really can't help you very much, other than taking shots in the dark.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    My weight didn't move for a long time, but those inches sure did! I also had to play with my calories (by increasing them slightly) to find the right balance for me. Once I did, things started moving right along.

Don't forget, your body doesn't use a calendar. It doesn't know one week has passed and you are supposed to have lost 1 pound (or 2 or whatever). My body weight kind of lurches along...staying the same for up to 3 weeks, then abruptly dropping 2-4 pounds. It all averages out to exactly 1 pound a week, so that is fine with me :flowerforyou: .

Patience! Keep up the good work!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I would definitally measure yourself - I have only lost about 6 pounds but lost over 6inch from my waist before i lost the first pound. How do your clothes fit, and how do you feel overall?