Haven't lost a pound but lost inches???

Options
I love to see the scale go down but I am doing strength training with JIllian Michaels and the Biggest Loser and I am losing inches but haven't lost a pound!!!! I am a scale addict and weigh myself every two weeks and I see fluctuations everywhere which is also disconcerting. Some people are losing pounds every week and although my legs are more shapely my butt smaller the scale has remained stagnant.

This week I am exhausted taking care of my two 3 and 4 year old boys is a chore. I have loads and loads of laundry I have neglected to wash and this is normally when I throw in the towel for a couple of weeks. I am holding on with my teeth literally trying to hang on at least until my class reunion next August.

I need some insight again and need advice from someone who's body has done the same to them. High protein low carbs and sugar is what I have been doing also.

Replies

• VikVoorhees
    Options
    You have lost inches, but not weight?
    Your weight loss has been from FAT, but you've probably increased your lean muscle mass, hence the no change in weight.
    But, I am no expert and this is only IMHO
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you are probebly doing just fine. its hard not to see any weight loss on the scale because that seems to always be our focus. but stick with it and dont be discouraged. you will see results.. working out and eating right, how could you not?