5 minute exercises (30 minute workout total)!

Options
I am no expert and do not claim to be one what-so-ever, but below is a personal workout routine that I just started doing and I am really enjoying it.

I tend to get bored pretty easily, so I like to mix up my routine. Below is a 30 minute workout (40 minutes if you include warm up and the cool down).

When I first started trying to lose weight I really just wanted someone to give me an example of their exercise routine. So, here is mine :smile:

5 minutes Warm-Up (Arms, Legs, Core, etc.)

5 minutes Strength Training/Weights (I do different variations of arm exercises with my free weights)

5 minutes Legs (Squats, Jump-Squats, Wall-Sit, Lunges, etc. Any exercise that concentrates on legs)

5 minutes Cardio (Dancing, Jumping Jacks, Jogging, etc. Any exercise that gets your heart rate up)

5 minutes Abs (Crunches, Sit-Ups, Leg lifts, etc. Any exercise that concentrates on Abs)

5 minutes Strength Training with or without Weights (Push-ups, plank, etc.)

5 minutes Cardio (Dancing, Jumping Jacks, Jogging, etc. Any exercise that gets your heart rate up)

5 minute Cool Down/Stretch (Arms, Legs, Core, etc.)

Let me know if you do try this out and let me know of the results. I am keeping track :bigsmile:

HgH:drinker:

Replies

• HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Starting to see results with this workout! I have been pairing it with C25K, Walking at least 30 minutes everyday, and eating healthy.

HgH
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Day 3 of the workout. I can feel my endurance increasing. At first I could barely complete 20 jacks in a row. Now I am up to 60. I feel like I can do more, but my calves start burning.

HgH