I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack.......

fiftyandfit
fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all my MFP friends......after leaving for a month or so....(why?? who knows..didn't care enough about myself I guess..:grumble: ) I'm back to putting one foot in front of the other and healthy food in my body for fuel.....looking for a group starting today (mon 9/28) that I can share my journey with. For exercise I'm walking 2 miles in the morning....at least until the weather changes and then I'll have to find a new one. btw...turning 5-0 next month. argh!

Pam:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back girly. The Final Meltdown girls would love to have you back with us
  • Welcome back.

Blessings!

Eva
  • fiftyandfit
    smadag my girl!! will look for ur thread and thanks!! did u ever find the puppies? :heart:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Welcome back! It's good to see you!
  • I am new to this site and love it already! I am a massage Therapist who preaches health but I myself am lacking in motivation. Already I feel inspired from reading all your messages. I look forward to following the updates and I am hoping with some help and inspiration I will finally end this battle with weight! Day one...here we go!!
  • fiftyandfit
    kurneckc thanks so much...........u still doing c25k?

remalisriver welcome aboard..i love this site!! it's my fault i didn't stick with it, but
    i'm back.....
This discussion has been closed.