Questions about activity level and about 30ds

First, when I started MFP, I was living a nearly completely sedentary lifestyle. I work practically chained to a desk, and didn't exercise except walking from my car to the store, etc. So I specified that when I was doing my initial calorie workup. But now, I'm doing 30ds daily, plus soon I'll be going to the gym for weight training 2-3x a week. Otherwise, I will still be living the same life. So do I change my activity level or just keep entering those as exercise and not change my settings?

Also, for folks familiar with 30ds. Am I supposed to stick with level one until I can do the whole thing all the way through or 10 days, whichever comes later? Or do I move on to level 2 on day 11 even if I still can't do every single move? I'm close, but for instance, I can do the first set of pushups fine, but only about half the second set so far. I still have a few more days till I get to 10, but I'm curious.

Thanks.

Replies

• julepgirl
    julepgirl Posts: 55 Member
    I know this isn't a terribly interesting couple questions, but if anyone can lend a little knowledge, I'd sure appreciate it.
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    I am not sure about the settings, there was a good response in general I think it was called how to count your calories from one of the moderators here. As for 30ds, I did 10 days level one and have started level 2. That was not too hard for me because I did them before and my body remembered it. Try going for ten days and then see how the level 2 goes, if you really struggle to keep up then go back to level 1 for another week. All levels have easy and hard way of doing them but I stick to the hard one, just feels better and no rush, you are doing it for yourself, it is so nice to feel stronger!