New user so I would love friends to cheer me on!

Options
2»

Replies

• veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness. Please feel free to add me as a friend! Great program! Victoria:flowerforyou:
  • Nessy808
    Nessy808 Posts: 8
    Options
    New user as well. I need more support and motivation to help keep me going. With 4 kids and a career, it's too easy for me to lose focus and fall off track. My ultimate goal is to lose about 67-77 pounds over all and to be healthy. I have PCOS and it's been a struggle losing weight. I want OFF of the meds! Add me!
  • ksb0602
    ksb0602 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am also a newbie and need to lose 40lbs! Add me I would be more than happy to help cheer you on :)
  • firelove8
    firelove8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey you can join me.. Been looking for people to join with and cheer on !
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - yesterday was day 155 and I am here for support - anyone can add me!
  • anniebish
    anniebish Posts: 1
    Options
    I've just joined too, here goes!!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I've been here about a month and I love it. It's the best and easiest way to lose weight and keep track of your calories. Good luck everyone with your goals!!!
  • tealfrye
    tealfrye Posts: 3
    Options
    im also a fairly new user online anyways, my goal is to lose 15 more pounds. i find calorie counting the best way
  • Rebeccamaed
    Rebeccamaed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new also I need to lose 60 pounds to reach my Ideal weight :smile: my first goa; was to quite drinking pops I was drinking about 6 to 8 a day a week ago I stoped drink pop on vacation did lose any weight but I have lost the Dr. Peppers it been a week to date since i had one
  • ladyillinois
    Options
    I am not new to myfitesspal but I just keep on falling off the wagon! I could use some cheering myself. We recently moved a million miles away from everyone I know and have no one here to help motivate me. I would like to lose 25 but ultimately more like 40 lbs to be where I really want to be to pre-baby weight. I am here for you if you need me. =)
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    *Cheer* *Cheer* You can add me :-) I was trying to lose about 25 pounds (or a bit more...) as well, and I'm almost there!! So if you need any help add me!
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am sort of new here again. I started on mfp about a year ago and stopped again, but now I'm back and I would love some friends to cheer on and motivate, so feel free to add me :)
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey, who ever needs a pal just send me on a request! :)