2 Weeks Without Fast Food

Options
2»

Replies

• barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wowee..... the nutritional numbers are shocking!

Burgerville here in Portland, OR just started a new program:
    The nutritional info prints out on your receipt!
    How's THAT for sticker shock??? :laugh:

Actually, they're doing a great job at using local
    produce & making the options as healthy as possible.

http://burgerville.com/our-food/menu-nutrition/
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wowee..... the nutritional numbers are shocking!

Burgerville here in Portland, OR just started a new program:
    The nutritional info prints out on your receipt!
    How's THAT for sticker shock??? :laugh:

Actually, they're doing a great job at using local
    produce & making the options as healthy as possible.

http://burgerville.com/our-food/menu-nutrition/

Well how cool is that?!?! :drinker: I wish other restaurants would follow suit..... half the time I can't even get nutrition info, much less have it readily available like that. What a BRILLIANT idea!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    It's now been 3 weeks, and 9 pounds! :drinker:
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

Tabs...I must confess...I was bad this past Friday. It was a terrible day. my mom and I were supposed to have a nice lunch together and it got ruined by family problems so we had to hit the drive through :cry:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Tabs...I must confess...I was bad this past Friday. It was a terrible day. my mom and I were supposed to have a nice lunch together and it got ruined by family problems so we had to hit the drive through :cry:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:laugh: Just kidding. I totally understand, sometimes it can't be helped!
  • samantha115
    Options
    I must confess also. I had Taco Bueno on Friday. I couldnt even last a week. Im back on track now and will be better.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Hey, it's pretty hard. Slipping up is easy to do!
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My biggest indulgence used to be McDonald's. After a frustrating night at work, I would say, "Screw this, I'm treating myself to make up for such a crappy night!" Then I'd go and get my double quarter pounder with cheese and make sure I have McChicken sauce for dipping my fries. Then one day I just decided I would make myself not go, and then it just felt rewarding to try and see how long I could go without it. I went about a month until the 10th of September when I had it again, and after finishing it, I was like, "...I don't miss it." So that was awesome. :-)

And it's currently been 25 days since I've had it, and I really haven't had a single desire for it since then!

My main indulgence now is going to Subway. I usually only get a roasted chicken sub on whole grain or 9-grain oat bread, no cheese, and only some honey mustard (plus veggies, of course) and it's so much better for you. Haha. Annnd it actually doesn't taste bad! :-) I was worried it might.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!