Replies

• xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    Options
    seroquel. knocks me out.
  • RaysfanATL
    RaysfanATL Posts: 94
    Options
    i work at all different hours, working for an airline messes up the body clock!! But I like to do some quick yoga stretching before I go to sleep, with some slow deep breathing, it seems to help me wind down. I do have a sleep aid prescirbed from my doctor, I do some long international flying sometimes, it helps me sleep when I have to and my body says its not time!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I listen to podcasts on my iphone.

I do this as well. I usually fall asleep listening to it.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Try a warm bath about an hour before bedtime and then some chamomile tea. During this stay away from the cell phone and the computer.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't have a tv in my room either. That room is for sleeping and other stuff :) I read at night. My favorite thing to get sleepy.
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of Trazodone!
    Chronic insomniac, definitely medicated.
  • ChaCha9904
    ChaCha9904 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    haha coitus...agreed
  • ChaCha9904
    ChaCha9904 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    coitus. very relaxing. :tongue:
    I'll start looking for a willing participant
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    • I get up at 5am every day to get to the gym before work
    • Kicked the booze as a means to fall asleep
    • If I'm not getting tired by 9pm, I start reading a book and am asleep within an hour or less
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have trouble sleeping, but i will never resort to sleeping pills.

All i need is a chance to wind down for about 15-30 minutes. & go to bed at a reasonable time. I'll take a long bath with only candles for light, or drink chamomile tea, read a book or magazine. Don't have ceiling lights on, have one that can be dimmed or a little lamp on the side of your bed. Also, a strange suggestion, you should get the expensive high thread count sheets. Seems a little strange, but making your bed suuuuper comfy might just do the trick.