Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello from Down Under

franjb
franjb Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Just found this site today - so thought I'd give it a go.

Replies

• Just found this site today - so thought I'd give it a go.
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    WELCOME! I've been here for 4 days. It's absolutely the most amazing site! It's so helpful! :drinker:
  • Hi, Im from Oz as well
    Good luck with it!
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome. You will love this site. I discovered it about three weeks ago and its been brilliant. To monitor your calories and excercise really makes you think about what you put in your mouth and how much you do. I have lost three pounds (maybe a bit more now as I weigh in on a Monday) and at this rate will lose the other eleven in time for the summer. Good luck and stick with it!:flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    G'day mate!

I lived in Canberra and surrounds for 5 years and miss the country and my friends there a lot. You will find this a useful tool to help you. I joined the first part of Jan and have been amazed at how badly my mind was lying to my body about what I was putting into it.

You might want to ping Mike (the webmaster) and ask him to give you the option of setting up your account with metric measurements instead of the US standards since you're not the only one from down under in MFP as well as a number of folks from Europe as well.

Hope you have great success while you're here.:smile:
  • paulam
    paulam Posts: 16 Member
    YOu'll love this site. Since I've signed up on Feb. 12th I've lost 4/1/2 pounds!
    Good luck!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    I second everything the others have said. Since January 14 I've lost 13 pounds (15 lbs since the first of the year) and I can already wear my favorite pants again and it's just so awesome!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.