trying not to fall off the wagon for good!

Options
Every time I loose some weight I get stuck and then I give up and gain it back....i feel like i am in a very vulnerable spot right now so does anyone know how this feels and does anyone have any good tips to try to jump start this again so i can continue to loose?

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been feeling less motivated, and I have the same fear that I'm going to give up. I have to constantly remind myself to look ahead. I don't want to find myself a year from now looking back with that HUGE regret that I've felt so many times in the past. I have to remind myself how much better it feels to eat healthy and to exercise, and I remind myself that for my health, I need to do this.
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Try closing your eyes and imagining how it felt the last time you fell off the wagon. If you're like me, you felt guilty, disappointed, and way heavier than you even were. Now, this time think about how amazing it felt the last time you looked down at the scale and saw that you had lost weight. You're doing it, you've already begun and you will continue to succeed!!

Even if you find yourself one day giving up, the next morning just get up and start over. A day or two off the wagon will not ruin your success in the long run if you get back on and keep trying. You can do it!! :flowerforyou: