Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies with big boobs

I have rather large breast and I'm having the hardest time finding a good sports bra. It seems that no matter what one I buy I always feel as though I'm popping out the top or feel like the are constantly underneath it. When I was younger I used to wear two sports bra's at once.

I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions or a good reccommendation of a brand that makes good sports bra's for larger breast women

Replies

• mrsferfer
    mrsferfer Posts: 14 Member
    I bought an under armour sports bra that does the job. It's pretty snug considering I have quite large ta-tas (like 38FF) But I got an XL and though it is snug I don't spill out of it and those puppies aren't going anywhere!!
  • I second the underarmour sports bras! I ride horses, so the girls were going EVERYWHERE even with two regular sports bras. Switched to the underarmour, no/minimal movement. It's so nice to be pain free!
  • i like the panache sports bra. it has the option to convert to racer back for extra hoisting, and isn't as hideous or constrictive as the enell.
  • vilmafraguada
    vilmafraguada Posts: 26 Member
    I bought one from Adidas at Nordstrom's it's fabulous!
  • d_mc
    d_mc Posts: 1
    I have a couple bras from title nine. They have some really good ones. They even have "testers" who share why they like the bra and each bra has a dumbell to show you how much bounce protection it has! Here is the link :: www.titlenine.com. tons of colors and may be pricey, but so far I've had a gift card and a massive close-out sale here in Sacramento to purchase the two I have. I usually wear a 38C in bras for street clothes, but I order bigger than my size with them. 40 D or DD seems to work for me! Best to you..
  • monicalord
    monicalord Posts: 26 Member
    http://www.titlenine.com/category/sports-bras-and-undies/bravangelist+picks.do

I bought the 7 wonders and I looooove it. Also check out bras made for horseback riders... they really keep you in.
  • kafergie
    kafergie Posts: 35 Member
    I have trouble finding bras in general, I wear a 32ddd, I found a good one on ebay, it is actually labeled "shock absorber" I got the level 4 bra. Absolutely a must or jumping jacks, running, or jump lunges are literally painful.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    a maia bra that i got from amazon.

or 3 of them at once.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    I bought an under armour sports bra that does the job. It's pretty snug considering I have quite large ta-tas (like 38FF) But I got an XL and though it is snug I don't spill out of it and those puppies aren't going anywhere!!

interesting. what type of exercises do you do? are these good for high impact stuff (sprinting, jump rope, etc)?

i'm H/I cup and generally speaking i stay away from bras that come in letter sizing because i've never had luck with them being able to handle the bouncage.

Op I really like enell, shock absorber and freya for high impact help. low impact stuff i like goddess, elomi and a looser fitting enell
  • Fallon95
    Fallon95 Posts: 4
    yea i know what you mean im young and i have to wear two i would love to not but i really need the support!
  • I have heard glowing recommendations for Shock Absorber too. I currently wear two and sweat like a guy. It's so uncomfortable.
  • frankenchick
    frankenchick Posts: 5 Member
    I need a new sports bra too! I'm a 40 DD and I always get "uni-boob" and they still sway around whenever I'm being active.
    Its distracting when trying to concentrate on my workout.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    I love Moving Comfort!
  • divergrrl
    divergrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks for this inquiry as I too have been wearing two bras. I thought it was quite innovated!!! LOL I will check these out!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    I have Nike and Under Armour. I got them from DI**s Sporting Goods store. They are still $30 on clearance, but last a long time.
  • Thank you ladies so much for all the suggestions!! I'm going to have to check this out when I get off and buy me a couple!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    bump for when I have time to research everyone's suggestions. So tired of wearing 2 bras to exercise :(
  • swkittrell
    swkittrell Posts: 48
    At least I have some place to start looking. I want to lose some more weight before I get a new bra.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    I'm a 34F now but was a 38H when I started out. My two faves are the Elomi Energise and the Panache Ultimate Sports bra. They're a little pricey, but you can get them on eBay for a decent price.
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    I have trouble finding bras in general, I wear a 32ddd, I found a good one on ebay, it is actually labeled "shock absorber" I got the level 4 bra. Absolutely a must or jumping jacks, running, or jump lunges are literally painful.
    I love the ShockAbsorber Level 4 as well...and my 38DD's are a-okay with it too. Very inexpensive and good quality - perfect for running! (No black eyes!)